Drawing with light collection is the work of a collective of photographers, designers, painters, programmers, composers, actors, directors and performance artists who work under the TaTraja umbrella. This collection reflects our primary purpose and the essence of our organization's existencence.
This collection consists of 333 unique NFTs, each with a randomly blended color of shadows and objects exhibiting today's artistic abilities. These NFTs are stored on the Solana blockchain. Ownership includes the ability to use and show artwork in creative ways, as well as access to our goods, community live events and conversations, a 6-month free membership to our future project* to help creatives, access to our game private tests, and much more, free enter to any event
- What is included?
We are combining the analog world and physical art with digital blockchain technology in our initiative. When you purchase an NFT, we will give you several bonuses:
- - Physical print and one piece of original 35mm film.
- - Free entry to any Tatraja event: concerts, exhibitions, art contests, live seminars and workshops or VIP lounge on bigger events.
- - 6 months free trial to our Hub platform.
- - Various discounts on our services and products.
- - Full ownership of NFT you own for commercial and private uses.
Vision Our team is trying to solve the issue of portraing creative people's work and connecting them with either businesses in need of their skills or as our first step, onto a blockchain for everyone to see.